Top of Page
- Links to move inside this page.
- Global / Privacy
Global / Privacy
- IIJ GIO Singapore Service
- IIJ GIO Singapore Service is a flexible, high-quality cloud service in Singapore. This service is best suited for customers who want to back up data in overseas locations.
It is also suitable for the use of system construction not only in Singapore, but also in ASEAN region when integrating ASEAN IT systems.
- IIJ GIO CHINA Service
- The IIJ GIO CHINA service is a cloud service provided by IIJ Global Solutions China Inc. in China.
It is based on the tried and tested IIJ GIO service in Japan, and resolves the North-South divide in Chinese Internet Environment, while also offering multilingual support in Chinese, Japanese, and English. It provides back-up for Japanese-affiliated companies developing their business in China.
- IIJ GIO US Service
- The proven Cloud Service, IIJ GIO expanded to North America and provides IIJ GIO US Service. Cloud infrastructures are build on both East and West coast, providing a variety of menus. IIJ GIO US Service is provided by IIJ America Inc.
- IIJ GIO EU Service
- IIJ GIO EU Service is a premier enterprise cloud service provided in Europe. It combines a variety of server types and add-ons which enable flexible integration of complex IT systems.
- Leap GIO Cloud(Japanese text only.)
- Cloud service in Thailand; Triple certified by SAP
- Biznet Cloud(Japanese text only.)
- Cloud service in Indonesia; various service menus are available
- FPT GIO CLOUD(Japanese text only.)
- Cloud service in Vietnam; the first full-scale Cloud in Vietnam
- China IoT Solutions (IoT Communication Solutions)
- IIJ provides Japan's domestic market with IoT SIM cards from China Mobile Limited (China Mobile Communications Group Co., Ltd.), China's leading M2M operator. We also support work such as device procurement and local cloud buildout operations in China.
In collaboration with our group company in China (IIJ Global Solutions China), we offer powerful support for the promotion of our customer's IoT businesses in the domestic Chinese market.
- Global NOS(Japanese text only.)
- A one-stop global network implementation and operation service
- Net de! World(Japanese text only.)
- An international Internet VPN service available in over 200 countries in the world
- IIJ Safous
- Advanced access control that outsmarts hackers is essential to stay protected from today’s sophisticated cyber threats. The IIJ Safous platform offers all the features you need, including ZTA, SOARaaS, and security assessment.
- IIJ Data Center Service
- The IIJ Data Center Service provides high-quality data center facilities and many value-added network services to help establish stable infrastructure platforms. This improves both reliability and efficiency in your company.
- Data Center Construction Engineering Solution（DCCES）
- Data Center Construction Engineering Solution (DCCES) is a solution that consistently supports data center construction projects, from concept design to data center operation. Bringing together the know-how of the Modular Data Centers and Hyperscale Data Centers constructed and operated by the IIJ Group, we can create an optimal data center for your business environment.
- DX edge
- DX edge is a flexible edge data center solution that provides the IT and digital infrastructure of edge computing.
It is not only an edge computing platform with high agility and scalability that supports the speed of business transformation, it is also ideal as an onsite IT platform.
- COLLABO de! World(Japanese text only.)
- A managed video conference service with multi-lingual support
- COSMO(Japanese text only.)
- A unified operation service to monitor and manage both domestic and overseas systems
- IIJ amended APPI support solution
- Guidelines were published on August 2, 2021 for the "2020 Amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter, the "Amended APPI")" that will go into force on April 1, 2022. IIJ Amended APPI Support Solution provides various services for compliance with this Amended APPI.
- IIJ Privacy Compliance Solution
- The IIJ Privacy Compliance Solution is a solution that supports compliance with privacy protection regulations in various countries worldwide. These include the EU GDPR, Chinese Cyber Security Law, California Consumer Privacy Act/California Privacy Rights Act (CCPA/CPRA) in the USA, and Act on the Protection of Personal Information in Japan.
As IIJ has deployed our own business globally, we have developed a system for rapid compliance with each country's regulations, and we make decisions about work compliance under this system. We have used this knowledge to provide consulting services to more than 300 companies that represent Japan in the global market. Our deep knowledge at IIJ enables us to provide various solutions for integrated support, from current status analysis and system buildout to the operational phase.
In addition, measures for protecting privacy are required from the design stage when promoting DX that utilizes personal data or developing services that use new technology, such as Connected Car or other IoT. For this kind of "Privacy by Design" and "Privacy by Default," we provide advice for compliance with the laws of each country, as well as for implementations that should be performed as a part of corporate social responsibility. Please contact us anytime for a consultation.
- IIJ DPO Outsourcing Service
- The IIJ DPO Outsourcing Service provides you with our Data Protection Officers (DPOs), which are required by EU GDPR, as a service. The IIJ DPO team has expertise in privacy protection legislation and IT security to support your GDPR compliance efforts.
- IIJ DPO/CPO Support Service
- The IIJ DPO/CPO Support Service is an outsourcing service whereby IIJ's privacy protection law consultants provide support for the customer’s GDPR, as well as for the data protection officers (DPO) and chief privacy officers (CPO) required for businesses by each country’s privacy protection laws.IIJ’s privacy protection law consultants are highly specialized in the fields of privacy protection laws and IT security.
- IIJ EU Representative/UK Representative Service
- Companies that conduct business in the EU without having any establishments in the EU must appoint an EU representative, whether the person be controller or processor (Article 27 GDPR).With the IIJ EU Representative Service, EU representatives for each EU country (the 27 countries of the EU and the UK) respond to inquiries from each EU country's Supervisory Authorities and data subjects (individuals who are in the EU) in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian. (Other official languages of the EU are also supported.)
Since January 1, 2021, the UK GDPR has been applied in the UK, so companies from countries outside of the UK (including the EU and Japan) who provide goods and services to the UK are now obligated to appoint a UK representative.
This service can provide both the EU representative service and UK representative service under a single contract.
- IIJ GDPR Incident Management and Support Service
- The IIJ GDPR Incident Management and Support Service coordinates with teams of our service users to handle sensitive and urgent issues such as submitting reports to Supervisory Authorities within 72 hours of an incident, coordinating with related internal departments, and disclosing information to data subjects. We also provide other necessary functions, such as creating actual report documents, at our customer's request.
- IIJ Cookie Consent Management Platform Implementation Support
- The EU and various countries such as the USA and China have tightened regulations toward Cookies, which are used in many websites and mobile applications operated by companies. Those regulations require website administrators to provide information to users with transparency and to obtain consent from users, depending on jurisdictions.
In particular, Supervisory Authorities in the UK, Germany, and France have successively announced stricter cookie control.
In addition, the Amended Act on the Protection of Personal Information states that in principle, consent must be acquired directly from the person (data subject) when a business operator that handles personally referable information provides personally referable information to a third party, and it assumes that the third party will receive that information as personal data. Even when this legal obligation does not apply, from the perspective of improving corporate transparency, an increasing number of companies are proactively disclosing information regarding cookies and providing functions that enable users to stop companies from using cookies at any time. The service name is "IIJ Cookie Consent Management Platform Implementation Support," but "Consent" is not necessarily required, depending on jurisdictions. Also, in some cases, companies may not want to use banners from the perspective of UX. We check individual company websites from the legal perspective and other various conditions, and provide advice for whether or not rendering a banner or acquiring consent is necessary, the appropriate implementation of functions that provide opportunities for users to block cookies, revisions of cookie policies, how to avoid dark patterns and improve the user experience, etc.
IIJ is able to sell and support implementation of the Cookie Consent Management Platform OneTrust, the most widely used platform worldwide.
- IIJ Business Risk Advisory Service
- IIJ Business Risk Advisory Service is provided as one of the functions of IIJ Business Risk Management Portal (for Advanced members). It provides appropriate advice from a team of experts that provide advice, consulting, and outsourcing services on GDPR, Chinese Cyber Security Law, the California Consumer Privacy Act.
End of the page.
Top of Page