Statements made in this website regarding IIJ's or managements' intentions, beliefs, expectations, or predictions for the future are forward-looking statements that are based on IIJ's and managements' current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about its business and the industry. These forward-looking statements, such as statements regarding revenues and operating and net profitability, are subject to various risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause IIJ's actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include but not limited to :
- a decrease of corporate spending or capital expenditure due to depression in the Japanese economy and/or corporate earnings decreased,
- an inability to achieve anticipated results and cause negative impact on profitability,
- a possibility to lose reliability for our services and business chances due to interruption or suspension of our services,
- an excess increase in network rerated cost and outsourcing cost, personnel cost etc,
- a possibility to lose business opportunity due to our inadequate resources in personnel and others,
- an increase in competition and strong pricing pressure,
- the recording of an impairment loss as a results of an impairment test on the non-amortized intangible assets such as goodwill,
- a decline in value and trending value of our holding securities.
Please refer to IIJ's filings on Form 20-F of its annual report and other filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") for other risks.