Top of Page
- Links to move inside this page.
- Investor Relations
- IR Library
- Documents of Shareholders' Meeting
Documents of Shareholders' Meeting
The 31st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Convocation Notice of the 31st Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Internet Initiative Japan Inc. will be sent by postal mail on June 9, 2023. However, in the interests of the early disclosure of the information, we have voluntarily disclosed the notice before the date of mailing.
- Date and Time: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, June 28th, 2023
- Place: Bellesalle Kudan Event Hall 3rd floor, Sumitomo Fudosan Kudan Bldg. 1-8-10 Kudankita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Subjects to be Reported
- Business report, consolidated financial statements and a report on the audit results of consolidated financial statements by the accounting auditors and the board of company auditors for the 31st term (from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023)
- Non-consolidated financial statements for the 31st term (from April 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023)
Subjects to be Resolved
- Item 1: Appropriation of Retained Earnings
- Item 2: Election of Fourteen (14) Directors
- (*)In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of Japan, and the provisions of Article 15 of the Company’s Articles of Incorporation, we have not included the Basic Systems and Policies of IIJ, Consolidated Statements of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity, Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements, Non-Consolidated Statement of changes in Shareholders’ Equity and Notes to Non-Consolidated Financial Statements, which comprise the items provided in electronic format, in the documents provided to shareholders who have made a written request. Therefore, the documents provided to shareholders who have made a written request are part of documents audited by the accounting auditor as well as company auditors when preparing the audit report. The omitted sections are available in the following file.
Matters Omitted from the Notice of Convocation of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders for the 31st Bussiness Term [1.00MB]
Shareholder Meetings Archive
End of the page.
Top of Page