Top of Page
- Links to move inside this page.
- Investor Relations
- IR Library
- Documents of Shareholders' Meeting
Documents of Shareholders' Meeting
The 30th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Convocation Notice of the 30th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Internet Initiative Japan Inc. was sent by postal mail on June 8, 2022. However, in the interests of the early disclosure of the information, we have voluntarily disclosed the notice before the date of mailing.
- Date and Time: 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, June 28th, 2022
- Place: Bellesalle Kudan Event Hall 3rd floor, Sumitomo Fudosan Kudan Bldg. 1-8-10 Kudankita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Notes to those shareholders who plan to attend
- The action taken is subject to change depending on factors including the status of COVID-19 spread until the day of the meeting. Please check this page for most up to date information.
- Staffs of the company at the meeting will be wearing face masks.
- Please note that we may check bodily temperatures of attending shareholders who are identified as having fever, appear to be in poor heals, and/or have not returned from overseas less than 14 days ago and we may refuse to grand admission to attending shareholders. Attending shareholders who returned from overseas less than 14 days ago are required to notify the receptionists about it.
- There will be hand sanitizers for attending shareholder near the reception desk.
- Attending shareholders are asked to bring and wear a face mask.
- No gifts will be offers to shareholders participating in the meeting.
Subjects to be Reported
- Business report, consolidated financial statements and a report on the audit results of consolidated financial statements by the accounting auditors and the board of company auditors for the 30th term (from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022)
- Non-consolidated financial statements for the 30th term (from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022)
Subjects to be Resolved
- Item 1: Appropriation of Retained Earnings
- Item 2: Partial Amendment to the Articles of Incorporation
- Item 3: Election of Fourteen (14) Directors
- Item 4: Changes in Details of Stock-Compensation-Type Stock Options (Stock Acquisition Rights)
- (*)In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and the provisions of Article 15 of IIJ's Articles of Incorporation, we have posted, on this website, Basic Systems and Policies of IIJ, Consolidated Statements of Changes in Shareholders’ Equity, Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements, Non-Consolidated Statement of changes in Shareholders’ Equity and the Notes to the Non-Consolidated Financial Statements, and thus omitting the above sections from the Notice of Convocation of the 30th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders. The omitted sections are available in the following file.
Internet Disclosure of the Notice of Convocation of the 30th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders [486KB]
Shareholder Meetings Archive
End of the page.
Top of Page