Top of Page
- Links to move inside this page.
- Investor Relations
- IR Library
- Documents of Shareholders' Meeting
Documents of Shareholders' Meeting
The 28th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders
Convocation Notice of the 28th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of Internet Initiative Japan Inc. was sent by postal mail on June 5, 2020. However, in the interests of the early disclosure of the information, we have voluntarily disclosed the notice before the date of mailing.
- Date and Time: 10:00 a.m., Wednesday, June 24th, 2020
- Place: Bellesalle Kudan Event Hall 3rd floor, Sumitomo Fudosan Kudan Bldg. 1-8-10 Kudankita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Request to refrain from attending the meeting in person in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- From the perspective of prevention of COVID-19, we strongly recommend to exercise your voting rights via the Internet or the enclosed voting instruction card, and to refrain from attending the meeting regardless of your physical conditions on the date of the meeting.
- Please note that there will be fewer seats at the venue compared to normal years as we will be arranging chairs to ensure there is enough intervals in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Souvenirs will not be presented.
- In case this venue cannot be used for the meeting due, for example, the outbreak of COVID-19 there, we may hold the meeting at IIJ's meeting room. If we change the venue for the meeting, we will immediately post such information on our website (https://www.iij.ad.jp/en/ir/library/meeting/).
- Please refer to page 1 and 2 of the convocation notice for more information.
- In case we change our actions for the meeting, we will post such information on our website (https://www.iij.ad.jp/en/ir/library/meeting/).
Subjects to be Reported
- Business report, consolidated financial statements and a report on the audit results of consolidated financial statements by the accounting auditors and the board of company auditors for the 28th term (from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
- Non-consolidated financial statements for the 28th term (from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020)
Subjects to be Resolved
- Item 1: Appropriation of Retained Earnings
- Item 2: Election of Five (5) Directors
- Item 3: Election of Three (3) Auditors
- Item 4: Implementation of Restricted Stock Remuneration
- (*)In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and the provisions of Article 15 of the Company's Articles of Incorporation, we have posted on our website the matters concerning the Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Notes to the Non-Consolidated Financial Statements, and thus omitting the above sections from the Notice of Convocation of
the 28th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders. The omitted sections are available in the following file.
Internet Disclosure of the Notice of Convocation of the 28th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders [200KB]
- (*)We have made one correction to information included in the Attachment to the Convocation Notice of the 28th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders sent on June 5, 2020. We apologize for this and have uploaded the corrected version on our website.
Shareholder Meetings Archive
End of the page.
Top of Page