Top of Page
- Links to move inside this page.
- Internet Infrastructure Review (IIR)
Internet Infrastructure Review (IIR) Vol.36
Sep 21, 2017
- Executive Summary[295KB]
- Periodic Observation Report "Broadband Traffic Report Traffic Growth Slows to a Degree"[1.19MB]
In this report, we analyze traffic over the broadband access services operated by IIJ each year and present the results. Here, we will once again report on changes in traffic trends over the past year, based on daily user traffic and usage by port.
- Focused Research (1) "MITF Honeypot Support for IoT Devices"[363KB]
In recent years, there has been an increase in attacks such as Mirai and Hajime that target IoT devices, but we have only been able to observe profile information for associated communications. With this in mind, we added support for communication protocols used in attacks against IoT devices. In this report, we present details observed during this process, and discuss attempts to avoid honeypots, as well as attacks.
- Focused Research (2) "The L in LEED Stands for Lao PDR Energy Efficiency Modular Data Center Project"[555KB]
The "LEED: Lao PDR Energy Efficient Datacenter Project" that IIJ is involved in was approved as the first JCM project in the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) on July 31, 2017. Here we will provide a comprehensive overview of JCM, providing an outline of the project and its history to date, and examining IIJ's role within the project, as well as the characteristics of the technology we are providing.
- Focused Research (3) "The History of SEIL/SMF"[817KB]
IIJ has developed the "SMF" (SEIL Management Framework) centralized management system to enable the easy operatation and management of a large numbers of devices. Here, we will describe the features of SMF while looking back at its history.
End of the page.
Top of Page