The Company has acquired ISMS (Information Security Management System) and ISO/IEC 27001 certifications as of April 26, 2007. The ISMS Certification was obtained through a conformance assessment conducted by the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation (JIPDEC), while the ISO/IEC certification was obtained through certification conducted by ANAB, a certification organization based in the United States of America.
The Company intends to continue to improve and enhance our information security management system to allow customers to use our services with the greatest confidence and peace of mind.
||Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
||ISO/IEC 27001:2013(JIS Q 27001:2014)
|Certification Registration No.
||April 26, 2007
|Scope of Certification
- The operation of the network and outsourcing service businesses, and the operation and development of its necessary systems including the infrastructure of the system, the infrastructure of the network and the facilities at the Tokyo head office, Kansai branch office and Matsue Data Center Park.
- The activities such as systems construction projects including application developments mainly for schools, central and local government and its related organizations at the head office.
- The activities related to sales support and implementation project promotion for the development, operation, and implementation of packaged solution products targeting different industries and uses by combining services and products from the Company and other businesses at the head office and Kanda office.
- The activities related to systems construction projects including application developments and system operations mainly for financial institutions such as banks, securities companies, insurance companies, at the head office.
- The activities related to developments of application software products, and introductions and operations of a SaaS-based foreign exchange (FX) system mainly for banks, securities companies and FX trading companies at the head office.
- The system consultation including application developments, and the activities related to the implementation of sysytems construction projects including introduction and support of services, and planning, development and operation of IT solutions mainly for industrial fields at the head office.
- The activities related to systems construction projects including applicaition developments in the Kyushu region.
Statement of Applicability, issued on 13/Feb/2015, Version 2