The Company has acquired ISMS (Information Security Management System) and ISO/IEC 27001 certifications as of April 26, 2007. The ISMS Certification was obtained through a conformance assessment conducted by the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation (JIPDEC), while the ISO/IEC certification was obtained through certification conducted by ANAB, a certification organization based in the United States of America.
The Company intends to continue to improve and enhance our information security management system to allow customers to use our services with the greatest confidence and peace of mind.
||Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
||ISO/IEC 27001:2013(JIS Q 27001:2014)
|Certification Registration No.
||April 26, 2007
|Scope of Certification
- * The planning and operation of outsourcing service business and solutions, and the operation and development of its necessary systems including system infrastructure,network infrastructure and facilities at the Tokyo head office, Kansai branch office and Matsue Data Center Park.
- * The activities related to systems construction projects including application developments, and support and consulting work mainly for education, central and local governments and its related organizations at the head office.
- * The sales support and introduction project promotion concerning individual operations for each customer, and implementation and service development of them at the head office and Kanda office.
- * The activities related to systems construction projects including application developments and system operations mainly for financial institutions such as banks, securities companies, insurance companies, at the head office.
- * The activities related to developments of application software products, and introductions and operations of a SaaS-based foreign exchange (FX) system mainly for banks, securities companies and FX trading companies at the head office.
- * The system consultation including application developments, and the activities related to the implementation of systems construction projects including introduction and support of services, and planning, development and operation of IT solutions mainly for industrial fields at the head office.
- * The activities related to systems construction projects including application developments in the Kansai region.
- * The activities related to systems construction projects including application developments in the Kyushu region.
- * The technical support for customers in the Chu-Shikoku region.
- * The planning and execution of business strategy concerning content distribution business and its technical and sales support, and development, evaluation, maintenance of CDN-related products at the head office.
- * The service platform development and systems operation for healthcare business at the head office.
Statement of Applicability, issued on 13/Feb/2015, Version 2