1. Definition of Personal Data
2. Collection, Use and Retention of Personal Data and Purpose
With your interacting with this website, we collect and use the following categories of your personal data for the respective purposes:
- (a) your IP address and other information about your terminal equipment, like OS, web browser, by logging your access to our website, in order to monitor the proper function of our website, to detect and prevent any unlawful, fraudulent access and protect security of our service, and to improve the quality and performance of our service on this website. We retain the access log of our website for 36 months;
- (b) your web browser’s unique ID and your interaction with our website by setting HTTP cookies on your web browser, in order to provide you with better web experience, e.g. remembering your language preference, to obtain insight that helps us improve the quality and performance of our service on our website; and
- (c) your inquiries, request, complaint or any other communication to us, your name, email address and other information you provide us in such communication and our response thereto, in order to provide you with our service or useful information you request from us. We retain record of communication with you for 36 months after we eventually close each incident.
We may disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- (a) our contractors that assist us in operating our service on this website;
- (b) our group companies where it is necessary to respond to your request; or
- (c) competent public authorities where we are obliged to disclose your personal data pursuant to any statutory obligation we are subject to.
If we disclose your personal data to any other entity, we ask your prior consent thereto.
4. Protection of Personal Data
We undertake to protect your personal data by keeping in place reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
5. YOUR LEGAL RIGHT
Provided that certain conditions are met, you have the legal rights to request from us the following:
- - information on what personal data we have about you and access to your personal data;
- - obtaining your personal data in the format which is readable or commonly used by ways of automatic tools or equipment;
- - having our processing of your personal data stopped
- - having your personal data erased; and
- - having our processing of your personal data frozen.
6. Inquiry and Complaint
If you have any inquiry or complaint about how we collect, use, or disclose your personal data, please contact us:
IIJ Global Solutions (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
phone: +66 (0)2-255-3601